100% Pure Immunity Boosting Superfood
Power Packed Super Concentrated Microgreen Contain up to 40x the nutrients of full grown variates
Just a pinch in…. Smoothies, Juice, Protein Shakes, Spreads, Salads Dressings
As a seasoning rub for meat, chicken, fish or any of your favorite proteins
Can’t get your kids to eat their veggies! A pinch in their favorite food and “boom”, they just got most of the daily nutrient requirement.
Power packed with
essential vitamins that help:
How To Use
Sustainably Grown Indoors
Made in the USA
Our Proprietary Blend of
Hydroponically Grown Microgreens
Microgreens, picked when they’re young and enjoyed soon after harvest, are dense with the nutrients your body needs. In fact, microgreens pack nearly 40 times the levels of nutrients of their full-grown siblings.
Some of the major vitamins and minerals you can expect from a daily dose of microgreens include vitamins C, K and E. This trifecta contributes to a healthy immune system, strong bones, and helps you avoid illness, recover from injury and stave off chronic disease.
Microgreens are also antioxidant powerhouses. Cruciferous vegetables like broccoli, kohlrabi and cabbage are especially important sources of vitamin E and other inflammation-fighting compounds tied to lower cancer risk.
Reaching for fresh, real food sources of the vitamins your body needs is the most effective way to ensure a well-rounded diet that keeps you healthy in the long term. With enough microgreens on your plate, you can skip pricey
Micro arugula is a crisp leafy green loved for its bright, peppery taste. It's packed with vitamins and minerals that support healthy bones, muscle function and immunity.
- Plenty of calcium, for strong bones and fast-acting muscles
- Potassium to keep your nervous system running at full-speed; not to mention protect against cardiovascular disease.
- Vitamins A and C: two powerhouse antioxidants that support a strong immune response
- Nearly 30% of your recommended daily value of vitamin K per cup, a nutrient vital to healthy blood clotting and strong bones.
There are a few reasons to call Micro broccoli one of the world's healthiest foods. It's a low-calorie, vitamin-rich green veggie that contains nearly every nutrient your body needs, including:
- More than 100% of your daily recommended value of vitamin C per cup, responsible for a healthy immune system and glowing skin.
- Large amounts of iron and vitamin K1, two nutrients responsible for healthy blood flow and clotting.
- A diverse set of antioxidants that are tied to cancer prevention, healthy vision, and lower blood pressure.
Studies link the once-humble Red cabbage to some pretty impressive health benefits, including:
- Lowered cholesterol, thanks to two compounds called polyphenols and glucosinolates
- Regulated weight and reduced triglycerides in the blood, which are tied to heart disease
- Lowered inflammation, which contributes to most major chronic diseases, including diabetes and heart disease
Kale is a leafy green powerhouse. It’s one of the most nutrient-dense foods out there, with each cup packing:
- More than double your recommended daily intake of vitamins C and A, responsible for healthy eyesight and immune response.
- Large quantities of the antioxidants quercetin and kaempferol, two compounds tied to lower blood pressure and inflammation and even protection against cancer and heart disease.
- Sulforaphane, a powerful anti-cancer compound
Springy and tender collards are more than meets the eye. In fact, they’re great for your eyes, offering:
- They contain soluble and insoluble dietary fiber which helps control LDL cholesterol levels and offers protection against colon cancer. .
- Collards are rich sources of phytonutrients with potent anti-cancer properties, such as Di-indolyl-methane (DIM) and Sulforaphane. Both have proven benefits against prostate, cervical, ovarian and breast cancers due to its cytotoxic effects on cancer cells.
- They're also very high in calcium which increases bone density and protects against osteoporosis.
A member of the cabbage family, kohlrabi packs all the benefits of its cruciferous cousins, including:
- A significant amount of vitamin C, which is important for warding off illness as well as recovering from injury and exercise
- Antioxidants that protect against chronic disease and cancer
- A high fiber content, which promotes a healthy gut, feelings of fullness, and stable blood sugar levels.